Icon Pallet launches programs and documents, and accesses folders with a single click. Stores over 600 programs, files and folders on one pallet. Organize your programs, files and folders on an expandable pallet. Instead of cluttering your OS X Dock and desktop with icons, drag your favorite files and folders to Icon Pallet.
- Drag an icon of any file, folder or program to a blank square to install the link on Icon Pallet.
- Drag a document to one of the application icons on Icon Pallet to open the dragged document within that application.
- Hold the control key down while clicking on an icon on Icon more...
- When you launched the app and selected "Show Original", it would say that the file or folder was not found. It would work after that. Just fail the first time after launch.
- Dragging an icon from one square to another could intermittently leave a copy of the old icon in it's original location and create a blank folder in the new location.
RequirementsOS X 10.6.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software