Engauge Digitizer is an open-source digitizing app that converts an image file which show a graph or map into numbers. The image file can come from a scanner, digital camera, or screenshot. The numbers can be read on the screen, and written or copied to a spreadsheet.
- Automatic grid-line removal
- Automatic point matching
- Automatic curve tracing
- Automatic axes matching
- Handles cartesian, polar, linear, and logarithmic graphs
- Support for drag-and-drop and copy-and-paste makes data transfer fast and easy
- Image processing highlights data by more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.6.6 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Fixes loading of version 5.1 files and frozen export settings dialogs
- OS X 10.6.6 or later