XML2Title is simple tool to make creation of slates for rushes much easier and faster, as well as the creation of rushes itself. Using the current technology, dailies can be created in a different way. Output to DVD/MPEG is one of the options. Final Cut Pro's XML features allow to make this output more even mor feature rich than before. XML2Title will create a FX or subtitle track with text generators to display the the user selected info. Files can be saved either as XML or STL. Both kind of outputs allow to create chapters for DVD.
- Code is totally rewritten and much more memory stable.
- Works both with XML v1 and v2 from FCP 5.
- STL and chapter list output.
- Compatible with Tiger.
- Includes "Slate" plugin for FCP.
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later, Final Cut Pro 4.1 or later