Phoenix Slides is a fast, full-screen slideshow program/image browser for flipping through folders or disks full of images. Phoenix Slides also does lossless JPEG transformations and can display EXIF data.
- Fast (pre-cached) full-screen slideshows
- Rotate/zoom in slideshow
- Fast JPEG thumbnails (uses Epeg)
- Lossless JPEG rotation
- View EXIF data, JPEG comments
- Search subfolders (recursively) for images
- Move files to trash, set image as desktop
- Supports drag and drop, Finder aliases
- Fixed bug where thumbnail view was clipped until the window was resized (this only happened on OS X 10.11)
- Fixed bug with "Apply Settings" button in Slideshow Settings
- Windows are now restored when the app is re-opened (if the preference is checked in the "General" System Preferences)
- Added "Open With" contextual menu
- Fixed bug with scroll more...
- OS X 10.9 or later