The object of the Peg Solitaire game is to remove all the Pegs by jumping one peg over another. In this game, the Pegs are replaced with little yellow-haired people known as 'PegIts'. The PegIts can leapfrog over each other, bounce on Trampolines, catapult each other with Springboards, use Teleports, fall down Holes and make use all manner of crazy objects to remove each other from the game. The game boasts over 150 levels ranging from easy to very hard. Some levels focus on a complicated mixture of more...
- Fixed a broken Example/Tutorial Level.
- Improved solution playback timing.
- Improved and optimised some levels.
- Fixed a problem with level limitation.
- Fixed a passcode entry bug.
- Mac OS X 10.0 or later, Classic version also available.