- iWake has a countdown timer and an alarm clock.
- iWake can play music (iTunes or music file) while waiting during countdown or until the alarm sounds.
- iWake can program your computer to wake or start at a given time.
When the countdown timer reaches 0 or when the alarm clock sounds, iWake can do one of the following:
- Do nothing, and stop playing music if it was.
- Put the computer to sleep or shut it more...
- New, smaller interface.
- Added a countdown timer.
- Added the possibility to play music while waiting.
- "Snooze" now add time to the current time only.
- Removed the following behavior options: "refuse to quit while ringing" and "disable interface while ringing", which are implicitly true now.
- Removed the Window Opacity and Interface Theme more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2 or later
*Previously available here