Pilots worldwide have chosen Climb! for its speed of operation, simplicity of design, and ease of data entry. No matter what you're flying, Climb! has the tools to make quick work of data entry and update.
When combined with Climb! Companion (available separately on the App Store), you can use your iPhone or other iOS device as a mobile data collection tool and wirelessly transfer your data back to Climb!.
Climb!'s Image Library can link pictures, clippings, and documents to your flight records. SegmentView allows you to "fly" your logbook on a world map or locate airports from the built in airport database. You can more...
- fixed a problem with Image View Window linkable data fields
- added a preference to bypass the splash window at launch
- added a text length limit to Airport Edit Window IATA code entry
- improved appearance of Images Sidebar image view window
- greatly improved search functionality in Climb! Help
- miscellaneous other changes
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later