Hot Spot X is a modern remake of an old Mac OS Classic game called Hot Spot. You have a game board that consists of four concentric rings around a center spot (check out the screenshots). You also have 32 game tiles consisting of two tiles each of every combination of four colors and four symbols (2 x 4 x 4 = 32). The object of the game is to place a tile in that center spot by working your way in from the outer rings by followingc certain rules:
- Tiles cannot match their neighbors in symbol or color.
- Tiles in the inner rings must match one of the parent tiles they are connected to by color and the more...
- Fixed: Bonus points for a perfect game not awarded when applicable.
- Keyboard shortcuts now usable when presented with a dialog sheet to start a new game, end the current game, or continue with the current game (which appears when you've run out of moves). Basically, instead of say, pressing the button to start a new game, you can use command-N and so on.
- Forgot to mention the more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3.9 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software