The "Download" link provides the FxPlug for Final Cut Pro 7 and X, but it's available for other NLE's and MoGraph packages on this page.
- Fixes a bug where GPU acceleration mode caused RGBA values to be jumbled in FCP 7.
- Fixes a bug where negative alpha could be erroneously created when slowing down footage and using motion blur compensation (bug was in GPU mode only).
- Fixes a bug where GPU mode did not work properly in demo mode on some GPUs.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- OS X 10.7 or later for GPU acceleration
- Final Cut Pro 7 or FCP X 10.0.8 or later