Jaikoz allows you to organize, edit, and correct thousands of songs with ease. It currently supports MP4, M4P, MP3, WMA, FLAC, and OggVorbis audio formats. Jaikoz uses MusicBrainz, an online database of over 10 million songs. MusicBrainz is a community-based database with contributions by over 200,000 people, and its system of moderation ensures the data is extremely accurate. Many of these songs also have associated acoustic IDs provided by MusicIP, allowing a song to be identified by the actual music, so it can do a match even if if you have no metadata.
But no identification system is 100% accurate so we have more...
- Now requires OS X 10.7 or later
- For the first time, Jaikoz uses the JThink Music Server for both Discogs and MusicBrainz matching, bringing faster, more accurate matching, and more reliable service.
- Match Songs to one MusicBrainz Album by Catalog No
- Match Songs to one Discogs Album by Barcode
- Match Songs to one Discogs Album by more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Java 1.5 or later