The CmapTools program empowers users to construct, navigate, share and criticize knowledge models represented as concept maps. Among many other features, it allows users to construct their Cmaps in their personal computer, share them on servers (CmapServers) anywhere on the Internet, link their Cmaps to other Cmaps on servers, automatically create Web pages of their concept maps on servers, edit their maps synchronously (at the same time) with other users on the Internet, and search the Web for information relevant to a concept map.
The CmapTools client is free for use by anybody, whether its use is commercial or more...
- Fixed bug that prevented some Windows installations to export Cmaps to images, PDF's, etc.
- Fixed a bug where the background was not being printed or exported
- Fixed the menu option "Sentence Case', which sometimes didn't give the expected results
- The Style Palette now has a 'width' option which makes the width of a concept node fixed.
- Added "Shift+Return" more...
- OS X 10.4 or later
- Java VM 1.4 or later