Delphi SWF SDK contains pure Object Pascal library for creating SWF files, without any external dynamic libraries.Released features:
- visual objects creating (shape, button, text);
- advanced objects (morphing shape, sprite);
- all types of filling (solid, gradient, image);
- device and embedding fonts;
- sound (events, streaming);
- action commands;
- any transition and transformation
- To TBasedSWFStream it is added OnProgress event allowing to display progress for various actions:TProgressWorkType = (pwtReadStream, pwtMakeStream, pwtCompressStream, pwtLoadXML, pwtParseXML, pwtSaveXML);
- For TFlashMovie it is added a new event and also a global variable-procedure for customizing solutions of images loading.TLoadCustomImageProc = procedure (sender: TFlashImage; more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3 or later, Flash player.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software