App Stop is a powerful application engineered to allow you to take control of the applications running on your computer, increasing the speed of your computer. App Stop allows you to peform many operations on your applications such as pausing, setting processor priority, and force quitting. App Stop is great for people with slower computers, or for people who run processor hungry applications (such as video editors), who need to squeeze every ounce of speed out of their computer.
- Priority slider now increases priority when moved to the right, and decreases when moved to the left
- Improved Application Manager UI
- Updated preferences to look and work more like Safari & Mail.app's preferences
- When items in the menu-bar list are paused they are now colored red instead of displaying "(Stopped)"
- Added 'All' filter criteria more...
Mac OS X 10.4 or later