*NIX Manual helps you bring some style to your coding habits. *NIX manual provides a clean and simple interface for performing look-ups on commonly (and, more importantly, not so commonly) used commands. It stores preferences for font and a customizable set of colors and includes 9 attractive pre-made color sets. Pages are neatly-formatted and highlighted based upon your color preferences. *NIX manual performs man page lookups either locally or remotely through freeSBD.org, with several search options to make finding what you need even easier. If you're familiar with Terminal, you'll feel right at home, with support for more...
- Command history (pseudo-tabs); Manage many man pages at once
- Improved parsing and text formatting
- Improved color formatting and optional transparency
- Section and keyword options on frontside
- Fixed truncation bug on local lookups
- Ability to extend the local MANPATH environment variable