iTunesJoin is an application and set of scripts that allow you to join multiple iTunes tracks into a single new track. Once installed, they are available directly in iTunes via the script menu.
- Join AAC files to a new AAC file without quality loss.
- Join any type of music files (except protected AAC from the iTunes Music Store) and convert the result to any type supported by iTunes;
- Join any type of music files (including protected AAC) to a QuickTime movie, playable in iTunes, without quality loss;
- Automatically add chapters to joined or converted AAC files when Apple's more...
- Fixed compatibility issue with QuickTime 7.2
- Workaround from problem with iTunes 7.3.x not being able to see the iTunesJoin script
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- QuickTime 7 or later
- iTunes 4.8 or later
- iTunes 5 not recommended