BumpAlarm is a program that uses the motion sensors in Apple's new Powerbooks to trigger various actions when motion is detected. It can be set it to automatically play a sound file, send an email alert, or run an applescript.
By enabling MacOSX's password-protected screensaver, you can hide BumpAlarm so nobody knows it's running.
Set BumpAlarm to run an AppleScript when it detects motion and the possibilities are limitless. Here are a few ideasâ¦. make the Finder beep incessantly, send an automated alert to someone with iChat, or take a picture or record video with iSight.
BumpAlarm, requires Amit more...
- Fixed memory leak.
- added custom about window.
- loop checkbox now saves state in preferences file.
- adjusted range of sensitivity slider.
- interface improvements (Thanks Paul!)
- Mac OSX 10.3 or later, Amit Singhâs amstracker utility, available here.