Archibald is a complete and powerful tool for creating grooves. Thanks to its flexible step-sequencer, you may edit drum parts of virtually any level of complexity.
Archibald is then able to add its own realistic interpretations of your patterns, putting a "human" touch to note, velocity, and attack information, according to your own taste. Archibald comes with its 260 mo sounds' bank, and may be extended with any third party sound.
Also includes a 'pattern creator' and a 'Live' module, to drive Archibald on the stage... It is an ideal companion for the musician and an indispensable tool for the composer.
- ReWire: now able to be synchronized or not synchronized to the host.
- incorporates a 'Jamming' window that allows to modulate Archibald's interpretation via audio input's analysis.
- corrects many bugs relative to multiple screen usage.
- now remembers MIDI input settings by name.
- new big window dispays transport's information