Toki Shot is a tool for creating shot lists, it can be used for breaking down movies, TV films, documentaries, TV series... It is a tool for picture and sound editors, music editors and musicians.
It allows the user to:
- Create an automatic shot list starting from a cut film, each shot will have a start and end time code and a shot length
- Modify the shot list to add scene names and shot descriptions
- Export the shot list to music software (E.g. Protools, Cubase, Logic Pro...) using MIDI or sampled sound files
- Export the shot list to picture editing software (E.g. Final Cut more...
- Supports OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Better support of filenames with Unicode chars,
- Added the choice of the language in the preferences panel,
- Fix few minor bugs.
- OS X 10.4.11 or later
- QuickTime 7 or later