UpdateManager is a framework providing the "Check For Updates" features: it allows to define which update are available for a software and implements the "Check For Updates" feature inside any Cocoa application in a few line of code.
Main Features of the Framework:
- Inserted in your app with just a few lines of code
- Automatic check (at startup or periodic)
- Custom update description in RTF and including URL links
- Handle multiple components of a single application
- English and French localization
Main Features of the Manager:
- Intuitive more...
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later