ProPresenter is a presentation system that utilizes two screens, allowing users to quickly and easily present slides on one screen while controlling the presentation with another screen.
Our program allows an operator to click on a slide in our "Control Panel", at which point the projector screen immediately transitions to the new slide.
What's more, the program supports QuickTime, and can synch slides with an audio track for canned music presentations. ProPresenter also allows you to change your backgrounds dynamically and, of course, you can integrate ProPresenter with your video production system to key more...
- Multiscreen checks marks don't appear in OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Clock doesn't work on stage display app using OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Obscure crash in Render Engine
- DVD full screen does not work in OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Errant entry in audio bin when dragging from iTunes
- Stage display countdown resizes too large
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Additional output required for stage display function (third video out - PCI or USB)