- Supports a rich expression format, which is in most cases identical to what you would type in your programming language.
- Support for adding unlimited numbers of variables or variable expressions.
- Built-in debugger that lets you see the expression simplified step by step.
- Debugger Back-step lets you backup as many steps as you like so that you can replay critical operations.
- C/C++ operator precedence.
- Mouse optional, all calculator commands and functions can be done using the keyboard alone.
- Mini-Calc Mode lets your calculator take up very little more...
Version 1.6.8: Paper tape window now resizes correctly.
- Mac OS 8.1 or later