Iridient Developer (was RAW Developer) is a powerful image conversion application designed specifically for OS X. Iridient Developer gives advanced photographers total control over every aspect of their digital camera's output, yet still provides easy drag and drop conversion convenience and access to basic adjustments for the casual user. Iridient developer supports RAW files from over 620 digital camera models.
- Support added for RAW images from the Nikon D810A.
- Support added for RAW images from the Panasonic DMC-G7.
- Support added for RAW images from the Fujifilm X-T10.
- Support added for exposure blending with multi-shot RAW HDR images from the Pentax K-3, K-3 II and 645Z.
- Support added for RAW images from the Pentax K-3 II including more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later