(Note: this listing is for the official release of Wine, which only provides source code. If you want a version of Wine that is packaged specifically for OS X, then use Winebottler, available here.)
Wine (originally an acronym for "Wine Is Not an Emulator") is a compatibility layer capable of running Windows applications on several POSIX-compliant operating systems, such as Linux, OS X, and BSD. Instead of simulating internal Windows logic like a virtual machine or emulator, Wine more...
- DirectInput joystick timestamps are wrong
- Max Payne 2: Ingame windows rendered incorrect with nvts pipe
- url.dll FileProtocolHandler does not open URLs in browser
- Resident Evil 2: no sound and annoying dialog window
- Add support for lcms2
- Install Shield fails on 64bit multilib wine if WINEPREFIX was created more...
- OS X 10.5 or later
- X11 or XQuartz