The Adobe Source Libraries (ASL) are a collection of C++ libraries building foundation technology to allow the construction of commercial applications by assembling generic algorithms through declarative descriptions.
- Updated projects to support Boost 1.44.0
- Simplified move library. Removed move_sink and copy_sink in favor of always using RVO.
- Added the "to" token ("->") to the lexer
- Added support for hexadecimal numbers to the lexer (0xDEADBEEF, 0xffe0, etc.)
- Removed gil from ASL (clients can use boost version instead)
- Added support for gcc 4.5.0 with -std=C++0x.
- Updated to more...
- Mac OS X 10.4.6 or later
- XCode 2.3 or later for development.