QemuX claims to be a powerful UI (User Interface) for the Qemu CPU Emulator (by Fabrice Bellard). As qemu currently only runs as a Terminal App, a Cocoa application for managing configurations and simple launching of a foreign Operating System makes your life easier.
You don't have to worry about installing qemu first - QemuX will get and install it for you. It also includes an Assistant for setting up a foreign Operating System on your Mac. Try it - It's so easy!
- bugfix: updates Qemu: /w Escape key fix, Networking requires Internet access fix, SDL dependency (opt/local/lib/...)
- bugfix: PC Assistant not reset when window closed
- bugfix: PC Assistant doesnt recognize CD-Drive correctly ('just sits there spinning')
- bugfix: PC Assistant checks for running system before starting install procedure
- bugfix: keymaps setting causes QemuX to more...