In IntervalPhobia, you will see/hear most of the intervals from pefect unison to perfect fifteenth.
- Interval Roots: C, C#/Db, D, D#/Eb, E, F, F#/Gb, G, G#/Ab, A, A#/Bb, and B
- Intervals: PU, m2, M2, m3, M3, P4, TT, P5, m6, M6, m7, M7, P8, m9, M9, m10, M10, P11, CTT, P12, m13, M13, m14, M14, and P15.
- Play Modes: Interval Dictionary, Training, and Lesson.
- Note Orders: Chord (simultaneous), Ascending, and Descending.
- Interval Display: e.g. 1-3, PU-M3, C-E
- Piano Keyboard View
- Grand Staff View more...
- Added the "Show notes on the staff in training/lesson" option which helps you learn to recognize intervals by sight.