The articles are automatically updated and you will get a notification when new articles are available or when some other event occurs. In addition to visual notification, you can also enable speech notification and choose one of the many built in voices.
It is also possible to integrate iTunes (for podcasts) and Safari (for RSS bookmarks) with RSS Menu.
- background application (doesn't get in your way and is accessible from anywhere)
- very fast parsing engine more...
- fixed a bug that would not mark feeds as read/unread when updates where paused
- text size preferences now work correctly
- added a per feed setting to enable images
- you can now opt out from Notification Center and use Growl instead
- fixed a long standing bug where you could not rename feed groups
- removed Start on Login as it is no longer more...