Feeder is a full-featured application for creating, editing, and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Features include quick and easy feed editing with auto-complete, templates, HTML tags, Markdown, an HTML preview and more. For podcasters there is drag-and-drop episode creation, automatic tagging of audio and video files with artwork, and an iTunes Store preview. Feeder can publish feed, images, and media files with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, or Amazon S3, post to a blog when publishing, and announce new content on Twitter and Facebook once everything is online.
New in Feeder 3
- Refreshed Design with new more...
- Fixed a problem sharing to personal Facebook timelines. You may need to authorize Feeder with Facebook again in Sharing settings.
- Fixed a crash or hang that could occur when publishing with file export.
- Fixed layout issues with the enclosure preview in editing windows.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after saving an item.
- OS X 10.10 or later