Feeder is a full-featured application for creating, editing, and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Features include quick and easy feed editing with auto-complete, templates, HTML tags, Markdown, an HTML preview and more. For podcasters there is drag-and-drop episode creation, automatic tagging of audio and video files with artwork, and an iTunes Store preview. Feeder can publish feed, images, and media files with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, or Amazon S3, post to a blog when publishing, and announce new content on Twitter and Facebook once everything is online.
New in Feeder 3
- Refreshed Design with new more...
- When publishing ends, the notification is now shown regardless of whether the app is frontmost.
- Feeder can now be forced to rebuild a library from the XML feed files by choosing Feeder > Rebuild Library from the menu.
- Artwork is now required when creating iTunes Podcasts.
- Fixed a problem where the date would be updated for items that have been published in more...
- OS X 10.10 or later