Trampoline (formerly Bullseye) is the shortest route to the things you use most. You have a set of core tools, the things you use many many many times a day. With Trampoline, those things are never more than a few pixels away.
Press a hot key, and a circular launcher appears all around your cursor. Every tool you put in the Trampoline is within easy reach. Just move your mouse in the direction of the thing you want, and then click.
Very shortly, you become used to the placement of your favorite things. Your hand begins to associate moving in a certain direction with opening a certain thing. This is when Trampoline more...
- Scroll wheel to advance between pages - a scroll wheel event causes a page advance.
- Fixed a bug where quitting an app from the Trampoline could cause Trampoline to crash on non-English systems
- Fixed another crash in the Add Special menu
- The Add Special menu will no longer follow aliases to other folders inside the Applications folder.
- Moved the more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later (including Mac OS X 10.5),