Pheeder is an extensible Mac desktop news and XML reader.
Pheeder lets you:
- Tracks read items so you always know when something is new.
- Stay organized by arranging feeds in drag-and-drop folders.
- Auto-refresh feeds at user-definable time intervals so new things keep on coming. Set refreshing globably, for folders, or individual feeds.
- Create dynamic search feeds that filter through your subscriptions and display only the items that match your search.
- View related website with an integrated, lightweight Web browser.
- Assign XSLT styles to individual documents.
- Create more...
- Fixes problems caused by markup in feed titles
- Fixes broken help book in Tiger
- Fixes problem where relative links in Web view would not work under rare circumstances