The Gene Construction Kit program has been the preferred plasmid mapping software of leading researchers for more than 20 years. GCK allows easy manipulation of DNA sequences, either graphically or as sequence text - quickly saving users both time and money. GCK eliminates tedious examination of DNA sequence data by automatically identifying open reading frames (ORF's), keeping track of sticky ends during cutting and pasting of restriction enzyme digestion fragments, assisting with PCR primer design, and enabling comprehensive annotation of DNA sequence features. This DNA analysis software allows multiple files to be more...
- (M) Resolved Open Transport library issues with OS X 10.9
- (M) Added signed developer certificate to support Gatekeeper
- (W) Addressed an issue printing arcs from Illustration
- (M/W) Fixed an off by 1 error when marking a location at the origin
- (M/W) Updated GenBank importer to support tab delimiters
- (M/W) Fixed a problem with Gel lane order when more...