GuancheMOS allows REALbasic Mac developers to include in the applications the ability to generate and check unique serial numbers or license keys with a minimum effort and a minimum footprint in their executables.
By using this plug-in, REALbasic developers will be able to build a program automated assignment and control of serial numbers in a per-application basis, and integrate the serial validation process in their own projects more...
- Fixed a Windows compilation problem from REALbasic 2008 and later.
- Added compatibility for Linux deployed applications, and REALbasic Linux IDE.Version 1.5.8
- Minor verification fixes with mode 3
- Better backward compatibility with serial numbers generated from pre 1.5.x versions of GuancheMOS
- Added the ability to check and more...
- Mac OS X 10.0 or later; or Windows XP or later REALBasic 5.x or later