Neat Image not only reduces the high ISO noise associated with image sensors (CMOS, CCD) in digital cameras and scanners, it can also reduce the film grain visible in scanned slides and negatives, JPEG artifacts of overcompressed images, and color banding, and at the same time makes images sharper. Neat Image is indispensable in more...
- Added support for Photoshop CC 2014
- Added support for Photoshop Elements 13
- Improved support for new Mac OS X 10.10
- Improved tolerance to corrupted EXIF metadata
- Improved compatibility with EXIF metadata of Apple devices
- Added support for some new AMD GPUs based on Pitcairn, Tahiti and Hawaii chip series, for example, R9 270, R9 280, more...
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Photoshop CS3 or later
- Photoshop Elements 6 or later
- Photoline 15 or later