Radiodays allows you to have your music player (computer or portable player) announce to you the name of the track played, saving you the hassle to look at the screen (when it exists).
- Announcing artist/album/title at the beginning/end of the song
- Supports radio streaming titles
- Export the sayings to an iTunes playlist
- Announce time and BBC news headlines
- Added a "random export" enable button. Allows to export playlist in the original order.
- Won't show playlist to remove if content is void
- Fixed bug on export
- Fixed bug on speak announcing