Separator is an advanced "hex viewer" for Mac OS X platform. It is written in Cocoa, which lets it integrate nicely with rest of the system.
- Full support for HFS+ forks (Data fork, Resource fork, all named forks)
- Support for different character sets (including UCS-2)
- Data can be interpreted as 8-bit, 16-bit, 32-bit or 64-bit integers
- Data can be shown in the native for PPC big endian or native for x86 little endian mode
- Data can be represented in octal, decimal or hexadecimal form
- Full Clipboard support (you can copy either symbols or their interptreted more...
- Tiger compatibility
- Size of selection number in the info-drawer wasn't updated, if mouse was used for selection