BRL-CAD... After 20 years of active development under a proprietary government license agreement, the BRL-CAD solid modeling suite has been released as Open Source software. BRL-CAD is one of the many legacies of the late Michael Muuss, author of ping. The package began on the PDP-11 and VAX 11/780--before the emergence of ANSI/ISO C language standards--and boasts one of the first parallel Ray tracers in existence. Today BRL-CAD has over 750,000 lines of source code. It incorporates both 3D modeling and rendering capabilities, and supports an API for user-developed geometric analysis applications. It continues to be developed and more...
- new pinewood boxcar example geometry database - Cliff Yapp
- add mk_arb5, mk_arb6 and mk_arb7 to libwdb - Cliff Yapp
- added xclone command to mged for xpushed deep copies - Bob Parker
- fixed clone infinite loop for combinations - Sean Morrison, C. Yapp
- wrap mged resource paths with spaces - Bob Parker, Elena Bautu
- new -k 'cutaway view' more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later