iChat and similar tools need much configuration and registering - I wanted a technique that would "just work". I used to use OS X' FileSharing and the DropBox, but I don't get notified, and I have to mount the other user's Home DropBox by hand. Additionally the number of logged in users on OS X Client is limited.
- No configuration necessary
- Automatically fetches username and user image from your more...
- Fixed crash that occurred when the transfer window was closed while transfers were still running
- Added support for finder tags (and labels)
- Greatly improved transfer speed for fast networks
- Transfer window can now be closed while transfers running
- Browser window is more...
- OS X 10.7 or later