Geospiza's FinchTV is the popular way to view DNA sequence traces on Linux, Mac OSX, Windows, and Solaris. FinchTV started as the only chromatogram viewer that can display an entire trace in a scalable multipane view. It continues to lead with raw data views, regular expression searching, and multi-platform support.
- Reads chromatogram files in the most popular chromat formats.
- Displays quality values above the trace (when available).
- Allows display of the chromatogram trace as a single pane or in a wrapped view.
- Allows the user to view the DNA sequence and additional chromatogram details when more...
- Print your trace with custom scale settings.
- View and edit chromatogram files stored in Geospiza's Finch Suite database, along with quality trimming and vector masked regions.
- Save edits back to the Finch Suite.
- Interface updates for OS X 10.4 (Tiger).
- Bug fixes.
- Performance improvements.
- Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later