BlitzMax is BASIC... but with a few twists, including:
- Function pointers
- Fully dynamic arrays
- Inheritance and polymorphism
- 'By reference' function parameters
- Byte, Short, Int, Long, Float and Double numeric data types
- Array and string slicing
- Flexible 'collection' system for dealing with linked lists etc
- Low level pointer handling
- UTF16 strings
- The ability to more...
Version 1.3: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, Project Builder or X-Code developer tools installed.