Alarm Clock S.E. is the ultimate scheduling tool for OS X. With its complex alarm system, integrated with its calendar and event system, you will be able to create alarms that fit even the most complicated schedules. Wake up to songs, run shell and applescripts whenever you want, and never miss an appointment again. Now also featuring the ability to turn on your machine or wake it up from sleep at will!
- Periodic Timer fields no longer have maximum field values (can have 32 days, 80 minutes, etc)
- For new alarms, the periodic timer fields of days and months will not initially be set to -1.
- Fixed a bug in the periodic alarm timer - as a clarification, the reference date is not counted as a fire time; it's only a reference point
- You will not have to keep reauthenticating more...
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later*Previously available here