Forget what you know about first person shooters. Walk a week in the Postal Dude's shoes. Freely explore full 3-D open-ended environments. Interact with over 100 unique NPC's including Gary Coleman, marching bands, dogs, cats and elephants, protesters, policemen and civilians, with or without weapons. POSTAL 2 is all about choice; experiment with everyone and everything. And remember... it's only as violent as you are!
POSTAL 2 has several enhancements:
- New Weapon of Mass Destruction
- New Insano & They Hate Me modes
- New Underhub & Tora Bora maps
- Faster load times
- Postal 2 is now a "Universal Binary" (PowerPC and Intel)
- Stencil buffer support added (fixes mirrors not reflecting.
- Other rendering fixes and enhancements from UT2004.
- Fixed some memory corruption crashes.
- Updated OpenAL (again) with several (more) fixes.
- Disabled mmap() for file i/o (fixes out of memory issues).
- Fixed karma crashes, usually seen in Apocalypse more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software