SafariStand adds numerous functionality-related enhancements to the Safari browser, including:
- 'Stand Bar' (Bookmark, History, Side Bar compatible, Simple RSS Reader)
- 'Bookmarks Finder'
- 'Site Alteration'
- original bookmark property (color label, category, comment)
- syntax coloring in viewed source
- bookmark separator
- Tidy by date order sub folder for download file
- Auto close downloads window
- Open "_blank" Link in New Tab
- kill favicon
- 'Copy Link HTML Tag' context menu item
- Ignored Key Action more...
- Option that navigate "Show All Tabs" with keyboard (tab, arrow, return)
- Tab List to Console Panel (Customize Toolbar if not appear)
- Option that show favicon on Bookmarks Sidebar
- Menu item that changes align and background color to context menu when display image
- Console Panel (Bookmarks, Download, Search It Later)
- Option that moves more...
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Safari 8
- Support for earlier systems in Related Links