AppHack is a powerful developer and theming tool to alter, replace or extract the property lists or icons of Mac OS X application bundle packages. AppHack sports a myriad of features, such as the ability to:
- Replace, remove, copy, paste or import a new application bundle icon
- Edit bundle properties such as name, version, get info strings, identifier and signature
- Browse document types supported by application
- Add or remove document types
- Modify document type properties such as document icons, application role, supported suffixes and file types
- Extract and import "Icon Sets" for applications more...
- Updated to Universal Binary.