CocoViewX is an cocoa native Image browser and viewer for the common graphic formats.Supported are png, jpg, jp2, psd, tga, pdf, tiff, gif (animated), sgi, bmp.
- DropBox: easy access to files and folders
- Rename series of images
- Export images as png, tif, bmp and jpeg WITH geometry changes.
- Quick export. Export every file with the same option to the same folder as the last one by one shortcut
- Fullscreen view
- Fullscreen slideshow
- Full drag&drop from files
- Copy/paste/link files
- Auto refresh of changes in current directory
- Set images more...
First, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Then I want to say that I am sorry that I took so long the upload the Universal binary version for CocoViewX. But now here it is (only English at the moment) and there are some new nice features.New Features:
- Read IPTC Metadata (i.e., from Photoshop)
- Write IPTC Metadata
- Read EXIF Informations from RAW more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later See Related Links for Mac OS X 1.03 version.
*Previously available here