A simple webcam viewer for Mac OS X... I've gone through three different Mac OS programs to watch the webcam on my front door. All of them had varying stability problems, and I got sick of rebooting my PowerMac just to bring my pasteboard server back to life after one of the cam apps killed it repeatedly.
So what's a Cocoa-speaking geek to do? Code my own of course.... I got fed up yesterday after rebooting to resurrect my pbs. My sweetie was just heading out to go grocery shopping, and I joked that I should be able to whip something up before she got back. Indeed, it was quite functional 15 or so minutes before she returned. I've more...
- Fixed window position not restoring if windows were offscreen at quit
- Fixed double help menu
- Fixed repeated Prefs nag on no (active) viewers
- Updated bug URLs to new Bugzilla server
- Preferences saves happen much less frequently (only when needed)
- Added Refresh All and Close All menu items to Window menu
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later