AppleGlot is a free tool from Apple which allows you to localise Applications for different countries and languages.
DropGlot makes it easier to use AppleGlot - simply drag the application you want to localize and drop it on the DropGlot icon in the Finder or Dock. DropGlot will get everything ready, trigger a localization pass and then open the resulting WorkGlossaries ready for the translation work to begin.
DropGlot is smart enough to process different files in different ways and has support for the following types of drag-and-dropped item:
- A File or Bundle
- A WorkGlossary File from an existing AppleGlot more...
- Faster: Most common operations are significantly faster - some up to 10 times faster!
- More Compatible: DropGlot 2 takes advantage of the latest version of AppleGlot to make it more compatible with all types of resources - nib, rsrc, .strings, ppob etc.
- GUI Scripting not required: DropGlot is completely rewritten in Objective-C and no longer requires GUI more...
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later, AppleGlot 3.2 free from Apple.