Palm Encoding Setup allows you to synchronize your Palm and Mac with full support for national characters.
Do you write on the Mac and the Palm in your language and need your data to be transferred correctly? Does your Palm display "String is unprintable" or question marks instead of important information? Would you like to read text from your Mac on your Palm?
With Palm Encoding Setup and Palm Doc Converter you will finally be able to correctly synchronize data with national characters between your Palm and Mac.
- iSync, Palm Desktop, HotSync, Missing Sync
- standard conduits for synchronization with more...
- support for Mac OS X 10.5.2
- support for Mac OS X 10.5.x "Leopard"
- also supports all latest conduit versions and Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger". (Update recommended for all users.)
- support for a new version of iSync Palm Conduit found on some computers with Mac OS X 10.4.8
- support for a more...