R provides a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques, and is highly extensible. The S language more...
- When attach() reports conflicts, it does so compatibly with library() by using message().
- R CMD Sweave no longer cleans any files by default, compatibly with versions of R prior to 3.1.0. There are new options --clean, --clean=default and --clean=keepOuts.
- tools::buildVignette() and tools::buildVignettes() with clean =FALSE no longer remove any created files. more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- X11 system manager (optional)
- GNU g77 compiler and tcltk libraries included with the installer