With DBox Commander you can watch the TV program from your DBox on your Mac. See all your bouquets, channels, program infos in a nice cocoa application and control your DBox from your Mac. With the newest version you can also record with a timer. Just double click on the program and it will be added to the timerlist in the sidebar.
- switch between single/all languages (reduces the load because the DBox has just a 10MBit ethernet card)
- switch between summer/wintertime
- direct start of recording by double click the channel
- add to timerlist by double clicking on the more...
- Channel search
- Expand automatic recording before and after
- Remove items from the timer
- Automatic summertime
- Change default save location
- GUI cleanup
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later