There are total of eight bugs in the game. Player starts with a beetle, the weakest bug, but can be upgraded to a faster and a higher performance bugs. To do this, races must be won and earnings collected. Bugs are won and earned in this order: beetle (given), ladybug, cockroach, grasshopper, hornet, praying mantis, scorpion, and blackwidow. When starting with weaker bugs, one must use tactics or strategies to win the races. The latter four are fast, have better performance wheels, and tougher armor. Once you acquire one of those, it's matter of seeing how many kills you can get and how fast you can finish the race. There are also eight more...
- increase the max speed setting for the beetle to be same as the ladybug's.
- increase the beetle's and ladybug's health value to match all other bugs.
- increase the low-end bugs' wheel slipperage value to be closer to the high-ends.
- minimized the bugs bounciness.
- minor terrain smoothing in tracks 1 & 2
- fixed the bends in the big rope more...
- OpenGL Driver